SoftConcept provides Information Assurance (IA) services in all phases of IT security. Our IA solutions and services comply and adhere to computer security guidelines such as 8500.1.and 8500.2 Series, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and various federal government agencies’ security guidelines. SoftConcept has an in-depth understanding of the vulnerabilities assessments and risks inherent in maintaining both networked and stand-alone computer systems. We have implemented cost-effective solutions and countermeasures in mitigating threats, providing the assurance of high confidentiality, integrity, and availability of computing resources.
Our Information Assurance services include (but are not limited to):
- Security Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
- IA policy and program support
- Security engineering and architecture design
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
- Network security management
- Security incident response and reporting
- Security risk assessment
- Information System Security Design and Configuration Support
SoftConcept Inc. possesses a large pool of security engineers with Certified Security Professionals (CISSP) who hold Secret security clearances. SoftConcept is also certified as Navy Certification Agent.