March 3, 2012 -
SoftConcept awarded a contract from the Department of Commerce, National Technical Information Services (NTIS) to provide WebMaster support services.
August 31, 2011 -
SoftConcept awarded the General Services Administration (GSA) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC. STARS II provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. Through STARS II, SoftConcept offers Information Technology (IT) services under Constellation I for all four Functional Areas: Custom Computer Programming Services, Computer Systems Design Services, Computer Facilities Management Services, and Other Computer Related Services. The period of performance is August 31, 2011 to August 30, 2016, with one five-year option from August 31, 2016 to August 30, 2021.
May 1, 2011 -
SoftConcept awarded a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) from the U.S. Peace Corps. Under this BPA, the Peace Corps competes Call Orders among the four small business BPA holders to provide Consulting, Training and Facilitation services. Since the BPA award, SoftConcept has been awarded three Call Orders: Provide Consulting Services to plan, design and develop an Applicant Medical Screening System (AMS); Conduct an assessment of the organization and functions of the Peace Corps Office of Communications; and Provide Consulting Services to Support Go Live of The Applicant Medical Screening (AMS) System.
October, 2010 -
SoftConcept's Vice President for Advanced Technology, Jo Han, featured in a Defense Systems magazine article that highlighted SoftConcept's support to the Army Systems Engineering Branch, at the Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center, Fort Monmouth, New Jersey. <More
September 25, 2010 -
On September 25, SoftConcept was awarded a five million dollar contract to provide Enterprise Architecture Support Services for the DISA PEO-CIO & PLD over five years. DISA PEO-CIO & PLD exercised the first option year with additional scope change. The new scope allows to add additional Enterprise Architect (EA) Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to architect, streamline, and provide EA solutions to DISA and their customers.
July 28, 2010 -
SoftConcept Inc. was awarded the National Technical Information Service (NTIS) .Net development project. Under this project, SoftConcept Inc. identifies and collects software development requirements; develops various applications in .NET environment using Visual Studio, Visual Basic, SQL database, and Web services; and implements code in application architecture and design (presentation, business logic, and database tiers/layers, data replication strategies, and network connectivity).
March, 2010 -
Through a Commercial Teaming Agreement with the Battelle Memorial Institute, SoftConcept established a BPA with the Defense Intelligence Agency's National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI). The objective of the BPA is to provide support for medical intelligence research, analysis, and methodology/tool development in support of the DIA/NCMI. This BPA establishes the procurement framework for delivering the type of services necessary to provide a wide range of essential support to NCMI's core missions.
January 7, 2010 -
SoftConcept Inc. was awarded the Army Management Staff College (AMSC) Distance Learning IC Courseware development project. Under this project, SoftConcept Inc. launches new interactive, multimedia Web-Based Training (WBT) and updates existing WBT. All updates and new courses are fully in compliant with Section 508 accessibility standards and are SCORM conformant.
December, 2009 -
SoftConcept, Inc., as a subcontractor to NCI, Inc.(www.NCIINC.com
) is supporting a single-award, seven-year competitive task order with an award value of approximately $309 million from the Corporate Information Office (CIO) of the U.S. Army's Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI), in Orlando, Florida; the U.S. Army Garrison, Fort Belvoir Directorate of Information Management (USAG, FB-DOIM); and the U.S. Army Garrison, Fort Carson Directorate of Information Management (USAG, FCCO-DOIM). The competitive award was made under the U.S. Army Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - 2 Services (ITES-2S) IDIQ contract.
Under the task order contract, the NCI team will provide a wide array of IT, systems engineering, and infrastructure support services to PEO STRI, FB-DOIM, and FCCO-DOIM in support of their respective missions. This contract will provide nationwide, mission-critical support to these three distinct customers in Orlando, FL; Huntsville, AL; Fort Belvoir, VA; and Fort Carson, CO. Support services include network operations; Local/Wide/Campus Area Networks (LAN/WAN/CAN); data center; cyber security and information assurance; data, telecommunications, and spectrum management; customer technical and remote support; software application development; Army enterprise architectural support; and other related services. The period of performance for this task order has a base period running through January 15, 2011, with six 1-year options extending the contract through January 14, 2017.
October, 2009 -
SoftConcept, Inc. achieved corporate "Navy Certification Agent
" recognition by the Navy Certification Authority (CA), SPAWAR, of San Diego, California. This certification recognizes SoftConcept as having demonstrated experience and expertise within the Navy's Certification and Accreditation process. SoftConcept employs qualified "Certification Agents
" to provide C&A support to the U.S. Navy Military Sealift Command. SoftConcept's C&A staff members have achieved industry certifications, academic credentials, and demonstrated extensive experience in IA and C&A as they apply to Navy systems and networks.
September 24, 2009 - SoftConcept was awarded a task under a BPA in support of the Department of Commerce, National Technical Information Service (NTIS) for call center support.
September 23, 2009 - SoftConcept was awarded a five million dollar contract to provide Enterprise Architecture Support Services for the DISA PEO-CIO & PLD over the next five years.
21 August 21 2009 - On August 6, 2009, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
awarded Kingfisher Systems, Inc., a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), two Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts under the Program Management, Administrative, Clerical, and Technical Services (PACTS) procurement. DHS awarded two contracts for two Functional Categories-Administrative and Clerical. Kingfisher Systems, Inc. will compete for work with the other companies who were awarded PACTS contracts.
Kingfisher Systems, Inc. was established in 2005 and specializes in providing National Security support to the U.S. government. Kingfisher Systems, Inc.'s core competency is in technology-enabled services, with a specific focus on the Intelligence (Counterintelligence and Foreign Intelligence), Security, Irregular Warfare (including Cyber, Counterterrorism, and Antiterrorism), Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement Communities.
Kingfisher Systems, Inc. is proud to lead a team comprised of ManTech International Corporation; SBI Technologies; SoftConcept, Inc.; Transformation Systems, Inc.; Trinity Technology Group; and URS Corporation on both contracts. Each member of the Kingfisher Systems, Inc. team has exceptional experience and expertise in providing services to the Homeland Security community.
"The DHS PACTS procurement vehicle will enable DHS to meet its SDVOSB goals and Kingfisher is proud to support DHS in this effort," said Roy Reed, President of Kingfisher Systems, Inc. "We are dedicated to helping DHS make this effort a success and in employing service disabled veterans."
20 April 2009 - SoftConcept wins Certification and Accreditation of the IBPortal System from Quality Attributes Software Inc.
- As the prime contractor, SoftConcept works with Quality Attribute Software Inc. and Department of Commerce (DOC) National Technical Information Service (NTIS) representatives to certify and accredit Quality Attributes Software inc. IBPortal System. The IBPortal system will be hosted at NTIS and will provide real-time building energy consumption statics.
2 February 2009 - SoftConcept wins DISA Encore (HC1028-08-D-2022) Task Order # 0011
- Under this contract, SoftConcept researches and provides solutions and recommendations for the Global Information Grid (GIG) application/services performance metrics and their associated acceptable ranges. Our research covers, Global Command and Control (GCCS) Family of Services (FoS), Net-Enabled Command Capabilities (NECC), and Net-Centric Enterprise Services (NCES) and other DoD programs.
January, 2009 - ARMY MANAGEMENT STAFF COLLEGE (AMSC) Distributed Learning Information Technology Helpdesk Support
- The mission of AMSC is to educate and prepare Army civilian and military leaders to assume senior leadership and management responsibilities throughout the force to support the Soldier on the ground. Whether that soldier is deployed overseas and requires over-the-horizon support, or he is working on one of the many posts, camps, and stations around the world, the AMSC must provide leaders who can properly sustain, equip, maintain, and provide a high quality of life for that Soldier and his family. AMSC Distributed Learning Services - Distributed Learning - A critical aspect of AMSC?? new Civilian Education System (CES) strategy is to combine distributed learning with traditional resident instruction. Distributed learning extends the reach and content of the campus by providing its learners with more flexible ways in which to participate in education, training, and professional development, on terms defined by learners themselves. SoftConcept provides all personnel, equipment, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to support the distributed learning Information Technology (IT) Helpdesk.
29 December 2008 - U.S. Navy and SoftConcept sign Modification #3 to its SeaPort-e contract, incorporating the changes associated with the fiscal year 2009 Rolling Admissions.
- SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) has made electronic procurement of Engineering, Financial, and Program Management support services a reality. Using SeaPort-e, the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP and SPAWAR) has adopted an integrated approach to contracting for support services. The SoftConcept is a prime contract holder for the SeaPort-e contract. The Seaport-e portal provides a standardized means of issuing competitive solicitations amongst a large & diverse community of approved contractors, as well as a platform for awarding & managing performance-based task orders.
26 December 2008 - U.S. Navy approves Government Network Solutions, Inc. to be added to SoftConcept's SeaPort-e team.
- Government Network Solutions, Inc (GNS) is a Virginia based Corporation (S Corp.), U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) certified Small Disadvantaged Business under the 8(a) program. Founded in January 2000, specializing in US Federal (Civilian and DoD) Information Security Solutions (ISS) and Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure Design, Modeling and Implementation services. SoftConcept's SeaPort-e Team now consists of: AMSEC, LLC; Genova Technologies, Inc.; Government Network Solutions, Inc.; Innovative Aviation Services Inc.; SilTek, Inc.; Teknoworks, Inc.; and, The Corbin Company.
SoftConcept wins SeaPort E Task Order N00178-07-D-5236-JN01
- As the Prime Contractor, SoftConcept will be providing US Navy with IT support services.
SoftConcept wins Department of Transportation, Financial Management System (FMS) Contract
- SoftConcept will be providing DOT with FMS maintenance support starting August 2008 at DOT Headquarters in Washington, DC.
SoftConcept was selected to be "viable" for Army ITS-SB ID/IQ contract
- In June 2008, SoftConcept, teamed with various industry partners, was selected to compete for the Information Technology Services Small Business (ITS-SB) contract.
SoftConcept selects iPower LLC
- SoftConcept has selected iPower LLC as the lead appraiser for CMMI Level2 certification, targeted for the 1st quarter of 2009.